donderdag 29 september 2011

LeAnn Rimes Claims She Is Bullied About Her Weight

LeAnn Rimes went on Ellen to talk about who know what and of course what comes up? Her weight! She is now claiming that she is bullied about her weight in the media. I am so over hearing about LeAnn Rimes and her weight I could vomit. So first let me put it out there – she is very thin and would benefit from a few cheeseburgers. She just doesn’t look good. I can appreciate wanting to exercise and take care of yourself, but I do believe she would look better with a few pounds on her. I am not saying she has an eating disorder, but she is on the very thin side. It seems that is all anyone can focus on though, including her! Now she is going as far as saying she is being bullied. She told Ellen: “No, I am not but I do feel like the press?they?ve been very irresponsible calling a lot of people either fat, anorexic or bulimic or whatever it may be…It seems like bullying now. Instead of really taking these diseases seriously that a lot of people are going through. I feel a sense of responsibility for the people that are Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/IFWXf5a3fGk/Emmanuelle Chriqui

Read more ...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten