dinsdag 28 juni 2011

B.o.B. BET Awards Fashion Fail!

B.o.B. showed up at the BET Awards this weekend looking like he only expected to be photographed from the waist up. With that, the breakout rapper has committed this week?s epic Fashion Fail. The look on his face in this picture matches perfectly with how I felt the moment I saw his outfit. I mean, I wouldn?t even wear those socks UNDER a pair of slacks because I?d be afraid my shoes would come to life and run away. They’re so ridiculous, I beginning to wonder whether or not they are socks at all. Could they actually be the bottom half of a insanely tacky leotard that he is wearing underneath his clothes? The shoes aren?t all that bad, but they do look like a pair of generic Timberland?s. The color just doesn?t work with his outfit. On top of it all, I have never been fond of people wearing skullcaps with shorts. It just looks plain silly. Do I even need to comment on those 80?s shorts? Sewed on patches? really B.o.B.? Sigh? Don?t forget to check back next week as we bite the head off of our next epic fashion failure. Photos: www.wenn.comSource: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/cRmEXsctPLA/Carrie Underwood

Read more ...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten