dinsdag 17 januari 2012

Soap Dish: Thanks For The Memories One Life To Live

It is Soap Dish time again and I have to say I write this one with a heavy heart. As I speak, the final episode of One Life To Live is on TV in front of me. Obviously this week?s column is an ode to the show and all of those who made it special for 43 years. Although I knew this day was coming I was so not prepared for it, to be fair I wasn?t for the end of Guiding Light, As The World Turns or All My Children either. Having to say good-bye to a show that I have watched since I was a child and characters, who quite honestly feel like family to me sucks really bad and I hate it. Knowing that literally in a matter of minutes Llanview will be no more brings tears to my eyes but I can?t focus on that right now. I want to talk about how cherished OLTL is and will always be. It gave fans a fantastic escape from reality and introduced us to people like Asa Buchanan, Todd Manning and Victoria Lord to name a very very few. From the heartache, to the romance, to the death Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/m4rKC-ILtyg/Jessica Alba

Read more ...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten