maandag 28 november 2011

Kate Gosselin Milks, Denies Facelift Rumor

Speculation over whether Kate Gosselin recently got plastic surgery - namely a facelift - started brewing last week, and the reality mom recently addressed them directly. Any attention's good attention at this point, right? Like any good D-list celebrity would, she managed to not only milk the scandal a bit, but parlay the PR into a shameless plug for her day job. Gotta hand it to her there. Evidently last week's Kate Gosselin face lift rumor was just that - a rumor. She does look awfully well rested and youthful for having eight kids, so you can kinda see it, no? Anyway, "With all the buzz about me having had a facelift, I will confirm I have not had one (I am only 36!!!)," she wrote on CouponCabin (dot) com, where she now works. "But, I take all of the talk about how rested and young I look as a compliment! So thanks! Having said that, it brings me to some great skin care deals below! Enjoy!" There you go, people. Kate Gosselin, pro's pro. Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/11/kate-gosselin-milks-denies-facelift-rumor/Asia Argento

Read more ...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten