zaterdag 23 april 2011

Top 10 Celebrities Who Look Like Other Celebrities

Are you ever watching something and suddenly realize, ?Hey he looks like that other guy!? Well there are many celebrities who look like other celebrities and I have my top 10 list for you! Leonardo DiCaprio & Eric Dane These two actors not only look similar but they seem to make the same faces and have the same posture. Both men are very attractive and make women fall in love them in with them. The only tough part here is to see which one is more steamy! LeeLee Sobieski & Helen Hunt I will never forget the first time I saw LeeLee in ?Never Been Kissed? and thought, ?whoa, she looks like a mini Helen Hunt!? They have the same hair and gorgeous skin. I cannot wait to see how much more similar the 28 year old looks to her when she is older. Jake Gyllenhaal & Tobey Maguire These men may not be identical twins, but I personally think they look a lot alike. My husband likes to make fun of me on this one, but in certain movies I have to really think about which is which. Do you agree? Sean William Scott & Andy Roddick Though they Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/EHCpteVpWJg/Tila Tequila Tina Fey Tricia Helfer Tricia Vessey Trista Rehn Tyra Banks Uma Thurman Vanessa Hudgens Vanessa Marcil Vanessa Minnillo

Read more ...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten