vrijdag 28 januari 2011

Leighton Meester Reminisces On Bloody Police Pullover

Nearing the end of another long week of work duties, Leighton Meester was spotted on the set of "Gossip Girl" in New York City on Thursday afternoon (January 27). The Blair Waldorf beauty kept warm in a puffy black coat while sporting bright red boots to counter the wet and snowy Big Apple winter weather. Aside from her CW efforts, Miss Meester is also promoting her upcoming movie "The Roommate" - which hits theaters on February 4th. Talking about a run-in with police during the filming process in a recent interview with E!, Leighton told, "There's a final scene where we have a little catfight...well, not little.... So I'm a little battered. I was on my way home and I was on the freeway and I was going a little fast and I got pulled over." "As I was getting pulled over, I was like 'I knew this was going to happen. I should have washed this off'," she continued. "I was just in a rush to get home. They thought it was real and they took me out of the car and did a little sobriety test to make sure I was okay. And they said I wasn't, which was funny, because I really wasn't. I was totally deranged from the movie." The 26-year-old laughingly finished by telling, "Then they were like 'Well when does the movie come out? When can we see it? And...aren't you on that show Gossip Girl?'" Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/leighton-meester/leighton-meester-reminisces-bloody-police-pullover-466299Kirsten Dunst Krista Allen Kristanna Loken Kristen Bell Kristin Cavallari Kristin Kreuk Kristy Swanson Kylie Bax Lacey Chabert Laetitia Casta

Read more ...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten